Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Dear Verity: 25 weeks pregnant

Dear Verity,
You haven't even been born yet! But here I am, writing to you.
We found out you were a girl when you were 20 weeks gestation. You are growing rapidly and we can not wait to introduce you to our family and our lives.
I am currently at 25 weeks with you, pregnant. You are head down and you keep your feet on my left side, as far over as they can be. I often feel you kicking way over where my elbows rest within my abdomen. It's a very interesting feeling to be honest lol.
You get the hiccups frequently and you hate them lol, you squirm around uncomfortably until they stop haha. I remember your big sister Lailah used to also get the hiccups frequently while she was growing inside of me, as well. You're more active at night and you prefer to hang out on my left side lol
Your daddy wanted to find out whether you were a "boy" or a "girl" physically speaking.. and you've a girl! Obviously when you're older you can choose what feels most identifiable to you, but in the meantime you're my little girl. <3
I can't wait to meet you, nurse you, and cuddle on you.
Love mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age 3

 Dear Thea,  Hey baby. You are a bit over 3 years old. You had your tonsils and adenoids removed recently. You were a champ. You powered thr...