Tuesday, April 10, 2018

39 weeks + 3 days.

Dear new baby daughter,
You haven't made your arrival yet but I am anxious to meet you. I haven't written in a long time, since the middle of my pregnancy.. and now you're due any day now. You're edd is on Saturday - in 4 days. I keep hoping you'll come sooner but it seems like you want to hold onto staying within me.
You get hiccups a few times a day and you practice breathing a few times a day as well. I wish I could catch the practice breathing on video but you only do it about 5 or 6 times before you stop. It's definitely fascinating and I never experienced it in other pregnancies before. It's a rhythmic breathing sensation of up - down - up - down, your whole body moving, making my whole belly move along with you.
You're getting quite heavy in there, my skin feels like it's about to tear open lol.
You're worth it though.
Daddy and I have become uncertain with your name. We originally were going to name you Verity Moranda... but since we've become unsure if that is who you are. I've become spiritually drawn to the name Dalia for you - the goddess of luck, childbirth, and fate. I have no idea about a middle name for that name though. Other names we've tossed around are Gaia, Evangeline, Serenity, and Tesla.
We're going to wait to meet you before we name you, we want to talk to you and get to know you a bit and then see who you are. Hopefully we can tune in spiritually and name you well.
We love you very much already and I - at least - am awaiting your arrival not so patiently. I really wish to meet you soon but I know you'll arrive precisely when you're ready and meant to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age 3

 Dear Thea,  Hey baby. You are a bit over 3 years old. You had your tonsils and adenoids removed recently. You were a champ. You powered thr...