Friday, April 13, 2018

waiting on you to arrive

Dear baby daughter,
You're estimated to arrive tomorrow. I'm growing quite impatient to meet you. I so badly want to hold you in my arms, kiss and love on you, nurse you, and love you.
I want you to know that it's safe to come, that I will always protect you, keep your safe, and love you. I promise to always be the best mommy I can be and to never stop learning so I can grow with you and your siblings.
I love you so much already, beyond what I can put into words.
My pregnancy with you has flown by quickly but now it feels as if it's dragging on due to my impatience.
Today I threw the name Althea at your daddy - we like that one too, it means "one who brings healing" which is fitting. We also are considering Patience as your middle name as that too is fitting.
We will have to wait to meet you, get to know you, and then we will decide on your name. Hopefully you'll be able to let us know which name fits you best. <3
Your brother and sister are so excited to meet you as well - although, Lailah isn't here right now. She won't be here until the 23rd - she went on a cruise with Mamee and the rest of the family (besides daddy, Noel, and myself). She's very anxious and happy to meet you soon though. Noel is also so excited to meet you and get to know you. <3
We are waiting and waiting and waiting for you and we will continue waiting until you're ready. <3
Love, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Age 3

 Dear Thea,  Hey baby. You are a bit over 3 years old. You had your tonsils and adenoids removed recently. You were a champ. You powered thr...